Friday 27 May 2016

The Very Beginning



Here I am typing into the unknown hoping that maybe someone with read this one day.  But hey.

Is this the bit where I talk about myself. So I'm Grace and was born and raised in London with a love for music, fashion, pictures. I won't get into favorite groups or anything like that yet but Song of the Day will give you a hint of that. The fashion thing is generally vintage shopping on Brick Lane for dungarees which is all I will wear.

Well I hope you stick around because that's such a cool shirt and I would love to borrow it sometime. If you aren't wearing a shirt (you raunchy you) then you have wonderful eyes. (bloody cringe i know)

Love you x

P.S. The titles to my posts are usually going to be the song I am listening to while I write the post except this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment